answer one of the following questions 1 through 4, and then everyone answer 5. When answering 1-4, please state the question first so that we all know which one you are answering.
1. What are some of the factors affecting student performance identified in the Dweck presentation? and identify 4 connections from Dweck's presentation to concepts noted in the ASP chapter on education.
2. Discuss the role that the stereotype threat might play in the development of a social identity. What are some suggestions from Dr. Steele on how the stereotype threat might be combated?
3. In the article by Simoni and Drentea, why do you think that higher SES parents were more likely to medicate their child with ADHD? What explanation was given by the article? Also compare the concept of "academic self concept" from ASP to the concept "academic ethic."
4. What are some occupations not sex segregated? (that is close to 50% male/50% female). Does it hold true when you look into sub-specialties or specific jobs? Is there an earnings difference?
5. Reflecting on your personal academic experience from grade school through high school, which material spoke to you/resonated the most and why? Please use discretion if you choose to discuss personal problems (e.g. failing in school etc).
Video 1: https://ed.stanford.edu/spotlight/live-webcast-feb-18-panel-identity-motivation-and-stereotype-threat
Video 2: https://youtu.be/ATCqh-OjSuw
Video 3: https://youtu.be/failylROnrY
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25