https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI1_Y3X56y4&t=130s watch the youtube video You will share a draft of your report's executive summary using the guidelines provided in the video, and then provide feedback on a classmate's draft.
Please watch the video, "Video review of executive summary from Victoria Business School." It is linked to in Content for week 6 in "Learning Resources" on page 3.
After watching the video, please complete the following. Post your completed work as your response to this discussion topic.
Please post a draft of your executive summary for your final report. Make sure that your executive summary draft follows the format and structure of the Victoria Business School executive summary. The purpose of this discussion topic is to get you started in thinking through your executive summary. Another goal of this discussion topic is to allow your fellow students to see the topic on which you are writing your report and the possible conclusions you might have come up with.
Please note that your executive summary might change quite a bit when you eventually submit a draft of your report.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure that you follow the Executive Summary format described in the video.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25