Mr. Jock is a 24 year old Caucasian man who was brought to the ER mute and rigid. Friends who brought him reported that he was playing basketball when he suddenly put his head down on the floor, made sounds as if he were praying and became “frozen.” When interviewed an hour later he said “I am communicating directly with God.”
Mr. Jock’s friends said that he had been getting “hyper” lately, but stated he did not use drugs or alcohol. They reported that he had been doing well up to one week before admission, working and going to school. One week before admission he began saying “odd” things usually religious in nature, stopped sleeping and became sexually demanding on his girlfriend. He began working out more at the gym to “burn off extra energy.” His friends remembered that he had similar symptoms a year before, was hospitalized, but left AMA and later became increasingly depressed for 3 months. He withdrew from socializing and slept all the time. He spontaneously returned to his normal self and reinvested himself in his daily activities.
Lab and medical tests were all negative and his physical status was fine. During his hospital stay Mr. Jock alternated between “rigid posturing” and “mild hyperactivity.” He would become “unstuck” and begin pacing around the unit talking about his newfound faith in religion to anyone who would listen.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25