Assignment: Final Paper: Major Assessment 7: Using an Epidemiological Approach to Critically Analyze a Population Health Problem
Throughout this course, you have been applying an epidemiological approach to analyze a population health problem. In previous weeks, you have developed distinct sections of your paper; it is now time to finalize and submit a cohesive, polished version of work. This paper serves as your Major Assessment for this course and must be uploaded by Day 3of this week.
· Finish incorporating any feedback from the submitted sections of your paper.
Write a 12- to 15-page paper that includes the following:
Section 1: The Problem
· A brief outline of the environment you selected (i.e., home, workplace, school)
· A summary of your selected population health problem in terms of person, place, and time, and the magnitude of the problem based on data from appropriate data resources (Reference the data resources you used.)
· Research question/hypothesis
Section 2: Research Methods
· The epidemiologic study design you would use to assess and address your population health problem
· Assessment strategies (i.e., if you were conducting a case-control study, how would you select your cases and controls? Regarding the methods and tools you would use to make these selections, how is it convenient for you as the researcher or as the investigator to use this tool?)
· Summary of the data collection activities (i.e., how you would collect data—online survey, paper/pen, mailing, etc.)
Section 3: The Intervention
· An outline of an intervention you would implement to address the population health problem with your selected population based on the results of the study in Section 2 (Note: If you selected a descriptive study design, you are still required to outline an intervention that might be developed based on future research.)
· A review of the literature that supports this intervention
Section 4: The Impact
· An explanation of the health outcome you would be seeking and the social impact of solving this issue
Section 5: Evaluation
· An evaluation plan based upon the health outcome that you have chosen and your anticipated results
Your written assignments must follow APA guidelines. Be sure to support your work with specific citations from appropriate Learning Resources and additional scholarly sources as appropriate. Refer to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association to ensure that your in- text citations and reference list are correct.
By Day 3
Submit your Major Assessment paper.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25