In this assignment, you are to use the same corporation you selected for the assignments in Weeks 3 and 6. You will examine business and corporate-level strategies and their impact on corporate success comparable to the competitive environment. Use any or all of the following resources to conduct research on the corporation: o The corporation's website. o Public filings from the Securities and Exchange Commission's Filings & Forms page.
Use the Assignment Formatting and Tips [PDF] as guidance for this assignment. Refer back to the Week 3 assignment template as a sample, if needed.
Write a 6-8 page academic research paper in which you include the following:
*Note: The title page and source list are in addition to the 6-8 page requirement
1. Assess the business-level strategies you believe to be most appropriate for the corporation's long-term success. Support your position with specific evidence.
2. Assess the corporate-level strategies you believe to be most appropriate for the corporation's long-term success. Support your position with specific evidence.
3. Analyze the competitive environment to determine the corporation's most significant competitor. Be sure to include a comparison of the business-level and corporate-level strategies for both corporations. =» Based on your analysis, conclude which corporation is most likely to be successful in the long term. Support your determination with at least three pieces of evidence.
4. Determine whether your corporation, or its most significant competitor, would differ in slow-cycle and fast-cycle markets. Support your position with specific evidence.
5. Use three or more quality sources, including your textbook, to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. (Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources) = For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
6. Produce writing that is clear and well organized and applies appropriate Strayer Writing Standards (SWS) style. Writing contains accurate grammar, mechanics, and spelling
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25