In this assignment, you will demonstrate your mastery of the following course competency:
ACC-307-02: Identify issues in financial reporting using key ratios and generally accepted accounting principles
Use the provided workbook and the Final Project Part II template to create your report.
Specifically, you must address the critical elements listed below. Most of the critical elements align with a particular course competency (shown in brackets).
I. Part II: Ratio Analysis Report
In Module Six, you will submit a complete draft of your ratio analysis report. This milestone will be graded with the Milestone Three Rubric.
Final Submission Part II: Final Ratio Analysis Report
In Module Eight, you will submit the second part of your final project, which is the final version of your ratio analysis report. It should be a complete, polished artifact containing all of the critical elements of Final Project Part II. It should reflect the incorporation of feedback gained throughout the course. This submission will be graded with the Final Project Part II Rubric.
Final Project Part II Rubric
Guidelines for Submission: Your ratio analysis report must be 2-3 pages in length (plus a cover page and references) and must be written in APA format. Use double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. All references must be cited in APA format.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25