Students will evaluate and analyze their own lives using the lens of sociology. Students will write a short biography wherein they highlight the sociological factors that have influenced their life. These can include social class, religion, race/ethnicity, position in the global social structure, or any other topics covered in this class. Students must identify, define, and apply at least 10 sociological concepts and theories in their analysis. To gain a deeper understanding of sociological forces, students must incorporate at least 4-6 additional scholarly works in addition to using the course textbook (Ferris and Stein, 2022). For example, if the student wishes to focus on racial inequality or gender socialization then the articles should reflect this theme. Finally, students must also address what they have learned about themselves through the information gained in this course and how this knowledge might affect their lives moving forward.
Papers should be 5-7 pages in length (not including title or reference pages) and in APA format.
Note: Blogs, wikis, personal websites, and mainstream news websites do not count as academic sources.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25