Understanding the history of English language learner (ELL) reform is essential for teachers. Knowledge of Supreme Court cases and resulting public policies involving ELLs will help teachers reflect on and improve their instructional practices as they are required to adhere to federal expectations. An awareness of the guardrails that policies provide, helps put into perspective the obstacles that students, families, and educators have overcome historically and can help shape future decisions affecting ELLs.
Imagine you are part of an ELL task force for a school district and the first part of your work is to create a presentation for a school board meeting informing school leaders and other stakeholders of federal and state policies affecting ELLs.
Choose one of the following deliverables to complete this assignment:
Using the topic Resources, your own research, and the deliverable of your choice, include the following in your presentation:
Support your deliverable with 3-5 scholarly resources.
If applicable, the deliverable should include graphics that are relevant to the content, visually appealing, and use space appropriately.
While APA Style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25