You are hired by JLA Enterprise to conduct a Forensic Examination after a network intrusion occurs at their corporate office. Your job is to determine the source of the network intrusion and provide as much information regarding the attack as possible. Here are some things to consider when explaining what happened during the network intrusion:
What time did the attack happen?
How did the hacker get into the network?
What computers were compromised?
What computers were accessed?
What data was extracted from the network?
What type of attack was conducted?
How long did the attacker have access to the network?
Is there any persistence on the network for future attacks?
You are asked to conduct a forensics examination of the network and provide a forensic report explaining what happened during the attack and what corporate data was compromised. The report should cover the above information, as well as create a timeline that shows the attack from the initial stages of the attack to when the data was extracted from the network.
Your submission should be about 3 to 5 pages (not including the title page and the references page) long in APA format with proper citations and references if you are using them. It will be subjected to checking against plagiarism. The final product must follow acceptable originality criteria (no more than 15% max total, and 2% per individual source match are allowed)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25