Social, moral, and emotional development flows directly from teacher to pupil. It is essential to remember that you are not only imparting content and head knowledge to your learners; you are modeling and cultivating character qualities in your learners that will help to equip them for life.
For this assignment you will write 3 pages (minimum) you should also have an introduction, conclusion, and the following sections:
1) Describe each of the following theories:
· Describe Jean Piaget’s Theory of Moral Development
· Describe Lawrence Kohlberg’s Theory of Moral Development
· Describe Elliot Turiel’s Moral Domain Theory
· Albert Bandura’s Theory of Moral Development through Social Learning
2) Choose two theories and explain how they are similar. Provide two examples to clarify the similarities.
3) Choose two theories and explain how they differ from one another. Provide two examples to clarify the differences.
4) Choose one theory and explain how it aligns with a biblical worldview. Use at least one scripture to support your explanation.
should follow current APA format. Title and Reference pages are required. must include citations from your textbook and at least two additional, scholarly resources.
Gutek, G. (2014). Philosophical, Ideological, and Theoretical perspectives on Education (2 ed.) Pearson. ISBN: 9780132852388.
Liberty University Custom: Slavin, R. E., & Schunk, D.H. (2021). Learning Theories. (3rd ed.). Pearson. ISBN: 9780136956334.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25