1. I think that it is important to ask a client questions whenever you may have them or write them down as they come to mind, but you have to be careful because there is good times to ask an open question and then there is times when it is appropriate to ask closed questions. Closed questions have one right answer and the are fact based this are helpful some situations but not a discussion. Examples of closed questions are "what´s your name? How old are you? Open questions can have more than one answer they often start as what do you think of something or how do you feel about a situation. Example of open questions are " what is your favorite part of the book? How do you feel about the weather today?" Some open questions can have a right or wrong answer especially if you can not follow up your answer.
2. A client is sensative and usually skeptical when providing personal information. It would not be appropriate to dive right in asking questions right away. Building a relationship, listening, and working up to a trusting level would be the first building block to making the client feel comfortable. The best time to ask questions would be after you build that trust, but there are some situations where it would be okay to ease your way into information, for instance when the client is upset or venting about life problems or personal issues. An example of a open question would be "How are you doing today?". This gives the client a unlimited amount of words to respond, having a wider range to speak freely. An example of a closed question would be "what is your favorite color"?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25