Business case: Bule Sky Airport (second improvement of the project )
Migrating to the Cloud: You were tasked to improve the performance of the Bule Sky Airport IT system.
There are three databases:
After having meetings with the airport owners and managers, the following IT-related system comments will be moved to the cloud.
Database and Database management systems are on premises for all three (Passenger, Employee, and Flights). Therefore, current data related to Passengers and data related to Flights data will be on preemies. Cloud storage will be used for long-term data storage. Week-old Passenger data will be stored on the cloud and Week-old Flight data will also be stored on the cloud as well. The airport IT system will not keep old Passenger and Flight data on the premises.
Data related to Employees will be kept on the premises always.
The Airport company’s specific privacy requirements
Answer the airport owners’ questions about cloud migration.
Question 1: What would be the System Requirements that you look for in the cloud service provider.?
Question 2: How would you protect your data before cloud migration? You should consider the company’s specific privacy requirements
Question 3: What are the Budget factors of the current data center before cloud migration? What would be the impact of the cloud migration on the budget in long term?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25