In real-life applications, statistics helps us analyze data to extract information about a population. In this module discussion, you will take on the role of Susan, a high school principal. She is planning on having a large movie night for the high school. She has received a lot of feedback on which movie to show and sees differences in movie preferences by gender and also by grade level.
She knows if the wrong movie is shown, it could reduce event turnout by 50%. She would like to maximize the number of students who attend and would like to select a PG-rated movie based on the overall student population's movie preferences. Each student is assigned a classroom with other students in their grade. She has a spreadsheet that lists the names of each student, their classroom, and their grade. Susan knows a simple random sample would provide a good representation of the population of students at their high school, but wonders if a different method would be better.
You can review the student demographics here: Module One Discussion Data PDF. – Attached to the assignment in a screenshot
In your initial discussion post, specifically, address the following:
Must be 1 to 2 paragraphs
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25