You are one of the LPNs on duty at the clinic today. It has been very busy; it is cold and flu season. There have been so many kids in with respiratory illnesses that there is a designated LPN in charge of getting them all checked in. That is your role today: you will be taking vital signs, obtaining weights, and alerting the RN to any child with abnormal vital signs.
Your call the next child back to the treatment room for vital signs and a weight. This little one is three years old. He was brought in by his mom who says he has had a cough and sniffles for two days. Mom is also carrying a baby who she says is four-months-old. Mom says the baby has sniffles too, but she does not think the doctor needs to see the baby. The baby is sleeping when you call back the other child.
This is the data you collected from the three-year-old child:
Temperature– 102.2 F orally (above normal range)
Heart rate– 110 (above normal range)
Blood pressure– 100/60 (within normal range)
Respiratory rate– 28 (above normal range)
Oxygen saturation– 90% (below normal range)
Weight– 28 pounds (within normal range)
Using the above scenario, answer the following questions:
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25