Due 3/4. As discussed in class, choose a country/culture of your choice, include: fashion, food, medicine, art, dance, music and prepare a brief presentation focusing on the impact of culture on cultural artifacts.
Presentation, *not limited to:
Project background and description (Country, flag, what colors represent)
What is the spoken language or language(s) in your country?
How do people greet each other?
List 5 cultural traditions? What type of food can be found in your country?
What will be your national sport? What animals can be found in your country?
Name 3 Landmarks your country will be know for? (i.e. Statue of Liberty, The Eiffel Tower)
List 5 laws your country will be known for around the world (gender, education etc)
Application of concepts discussed in this course (processes, moral compass, methodologies, etc.)
Analysis and results
Supplemental materials – Video clips no more than 3 min)
Students are expected to demonstrate the use of concepts from the material given in this class. The presentation is expected to be about 10-12 PowerPoint slides, no more than 15 minutes. Be creative and engage your audience, make it fun and apply concepts used on materials, life experiences, and future goals. Use videos, photographs, and quotes. Include as many illustrations as possible to make a point and reach all learners. Every slide should be clearly labeled and opened to questions. You can also relate learned topics to a case study, article from a newspaper or a company selected.
Country Comparison – Hofstede Insights
Country comparison Select one or several countries/regions in the menu below to see the values for the 6 dimensions. Go further, discover our cultural survey tool, the Culture Compass™ or join our…
Country Comparison – Hofstede Insights (hofstede-insights.com)
Geert Hofstede and Gert Jan Hofstede on culture
The dimension scores in the Hofstede model of national culture can be downloaded here (geerthofstede.com)
country to compare will be Irak
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25