The purpose of a Proposal is to argue for something/some action to be done; evaluate an opportunity; solve a problem or implement change and discuss how to do it. You are to select a Proposal topic that can be business or non-business related and write a six-page persuasive research proposal. Examples of previous proposal topics include "Why the U. S. Government should add Puerto Rico as a state," "Why UWA should add a Study Abroad Program," "College Athletes should (or should not) be paid," "Why all Small Businesses should have a social media and website presence," "18-wheelers should have their own interstate/highway system," etc. In your paper/proposal, you are arguing for or against something using research/facts/evidence and persuading your audience to act or to do something or not do something. I have uploaded sample outlines and proposals for your review and reference. A simple outline of your proposal is below:
YOUR TASK: Select a topic and write a 6 – 8 page (single-spaced) proposal convincing your audience to do or not do something. (The cover page is not included in the page count!) Please include visuals or charts and graphs.Important: You must begin work on your research report immediately as time will pass quickly in this course!
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25