You are attending a primary care visit with your teenage female relative. The primary care physician asks if she is taking birth control pills. She is not, but is considering it. You hear the primary care doctor share the benefits, but not the risks. You begin researching risks to help with a fully informed opinion.
Read Different combined oral contraceptives and the risk of venous thrombosis: systematic review and network meta-analysis.
After reading the assigned article, answer the following question: “Would you recommend birth control pills to your teenage daughter or a best friend’s teenage daughter? Why or why not.
Be sure to support your positions with APA formatted in-text citations and references from the assigned resource.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25