Energy Releasing Pathways
This discussion has two parts. Be sure to address both parts.
Part 1: Below are a few questions that will help you think about how our bodies convert energy rich foods to molecules like ATP that can be used to power our bodies. Take a question or two and expand on it. If you have questions, post them.
Why is cellular respiration considered to be an energy-releasing metabolic pathway? What are the key differences between aerobic and anaerobic respiration?
What are the main reactants and products of aerobic respiration?
What are the three stages of aerobic respiration. Where in a cell does each stage occur?
How does the cell utilize ATP generated by respiration?
Part 2: Photosynthesis
Photosynthesis is an interesting process, a little complex, but once it makes sense it is great.
There are two major components that I would like you to focus on. One is the capture of energy in chloroplasts, on the thylakoid membrane. That energy is derived from the sun. The sun is captured in the photosystems that are housed in the thylakoid membrane. These are the light dependent reactions.
Some of you, in this discussion, please describe the light dependent reactions. What is happening in these reactions? What are the products? What are the reactants?
Then, there is a second set of reactions, the light-independent reactions. The light independent reactions use energy made in the light dependent reactions and make an important product.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25