Annotated Bibliography Assignment Instructions
The Annotated Bibliography will be a springboard used to build upon as you work through the assignments in this course. Start by digging into the literature and identify a business topic related to your cognate that interests you and needs further exploration. (Note: this is not the same topic as the discussion board this week). Next, create an annotated bibliography using resources you have researched on the topic of interest. Place all of the references in APA format. Beneath each reference, write an annotation. Remember that this document will be used as a springboard as you progress through the program. Please note that annotations are not mere summaries of the work; instead, the best annotations evaluate the work. They also inform the researcher how they could use that resource for their research study. Each of these three areas would likely have its own paragraph. The annotations should be clear and concise, providing enough information that the reader does not need to read the entire article or text. You will use the information in this assignment to build your problem statement for next week’s assignment.
Remember: There should be a minimum of ten scholarly references published within the last five years. Each annotation should be approximately 150 words. You want to be concise but informative. Refer to the Annotated Bibliography grading rubric for additional project insights and use the template.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25