In this activity, unlike in other discussions requiring you to respond to two peers, you will be reviewing only one peer's writing plan. The topics and viewpoints presented in your peers' writing plans do not necessarily reflect the views of SNHU. Because SNHU values academic freedom, a range of topics relevant to the assignment prompt are explored in this class. Please note that you are not assigned to comment on a specific peer's work. If you are uncomfortable commenting on a particular topic, please select a different post that you feel comfortable responding to.
Exploring persuasive topics can often mean investigating opinions and ideas that are different from your own. Remember to remain thoughtful and respectful towards your peers and instructor in your discussion post and replies.
Now that you have finished watching a video on the peer review process, let us put what you learned into practice! For this activity, you will use discussion prompts to help review one of your peer's submissions of Project One: Writing Plan. Your review will focus specifically on your peer's main argument, potential challenges, and integration of evidence. As stated in the video, it is important to be honest and thorough during the peer review process. Your job is to help your peer determine how clear their intended argument is and how well the sources they have found support that argument.
Create one initial post and follow up with ONE response post.
For your initial post, do the following:
For your response post, do the following:
Read through your peer's post carefully, and then address the following prompts:
To complete this assignment, review the
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25