Offender rehabilitation efforts is a major focus for researchers and professionals within the field of corrections. Offender treatment plans are necessary for effective rehabilitation to take place for incarcerated offenders and those under community supervision. More specifically, women’s completion rates of general offending rehabilitation programs tend to be significantly lower than their male counterparts. Does this have something to do with the way rehabilitation programs are designed and for whom they are designed? Read Martin, Grautt, and Gelthorpe’s (2009) article entitled, What Works for Women: A Comparison of Community Based General Offending Programme Completion.
Within this article Martin et al. (2009) discuss what criminogenic factors from the OASys risk-assessment tool identify the features predicting compliance that allow for successful completion for women in rehabilitation programs. As mentioned in Chapter 5 of the course textbook, "according to the principle of criminogenic needs, interventions must target those offender problems or features that contribute to or are supportive of offending. In other words, the intervention should reduce reoffending."
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25