Provided below is a short case about a probation officer’s decision regarding the defendant he is in charge of. Read the case carefully and answer the questions that follow:
Probation officer Nichols is in charge of Jim. Jim was sentenced to three years of imprisonment for drug trafficking. However, because Jim had no past records of criminal activity, he was granted probation. He also had an excellent work record. The terms of his probation were specific. He was to live within a restricted area, was required to maintain employment at a grocery store, and was not allowed to leave town for the term of his probation. He was also required to complete 300 hours of community service during his probation period.
Unfortunately, Jim was unable to restrict his activities during his probation period, and on two occasions while he was under the effect of drugs he attempted to solicit acts of prostitution at a bar. His probation officer wants to revoke Jim’s probation.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25