In simplest terms, linguistics is the study of human language. With a foundational knowledge of the components of language and psycholinguistics, which includes how language is acquired, teachers can support English language learners (ELLs) as they develop English language proficiency.
Create a 10-12 slide digital presentation for a staff meeting introducing basic linguistic principles to teachers and staff who work with ELLs. Include the following in your presentation:
Support your presentation with a minimum of three scholarly resources.
The digital presentation should include graphics that are relevant to the content, visually appealing, and use space appropriately.
Presenter’s notes are required for each content slide. Presentation must include a title slide at the beginning, and a reference slide with documentation of resources at the end. The title slide and reference slide are not included in the total number of slides.
While APA Style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25