The tag on your shirt may indicate that it came from another country. The name of that country will probably conjure an image of it on the map and maybe only a vague recollection, from a film or magazine, of the people who live there. However, the processes involved in making your shirt—political, environmental, and social—likely impact diverse communities and, as you have learned, those communities have multifaceted cultures. Now the name of a country on a shirt is much more than just a name.
The mission of Walden University is to provide a diverse community of career professionals with the opportunity to transform themselves as scholar-practitioners so they can effect positive social change. Reflect on your experience in this course and think about ways you impact indigenous groups. How can one promote positive social change?
In this Discussion, you weigh the ethical implications of the choices that you make when you buy your clothes, foods, or other products.
With these thoughts in mind:
Post one paragraph that briefly describes the origins of a food, clothing, or technology product you have in your home. In a second paragraph, assess the extent to which your consumer choices could impact global justice and environmental sustainability. What other steps would you consider taking to promote positive social change?
Be sure to support your ideas by connecting them to the week’s Learning Resources, or something you have read, heard, seen, or experienced.
Read a selection of your colleagues’ postings.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25