Answer every question with minimum of 300 words. Please provide references after each answer.
Q1, Conduct research and find a journal article that includes examples of a successful and unsuccessful first movers, early followers, and late entrants. Post your links to the article, and compare and contrast the pairs of successful and unsuccessful examples.
Q2, Explain the differences among a strength, a competitive advantage, and a sustainable competitive advantage. Discuss what makes an ability or set of abilities a core competency.
Q3, What are some of the reasons a firm might employ both qualitative and quantitative assessment of a project? Identify a development project with which you are familiar and explain the methods you think were used to assess the project. Include discussion of additional methods you believe should have been used in the project assessment and justify them by providing specific reasons, facts, and examples as support.
Q4, Identify when the real options approach would be appropriate for a technology innovation project and when it would not. Provide specific examples and a link to a relevant journal article to support your ideas.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25