Business Case: Red Star National Hospital system has 4 hospitals (H1, H2, H3, and H4). They need your service to establish a new data communication Network.
The location of H1: Fairfax, VA
The location of H2: Dallas, TX
The location of H3: Los Angeles, CA
The location of H4: Columbus, OH
WIDE AREA NETWORK REQUIREMENTS (EXPECTATIONS)
EXTRANET DATA RATE REQUIREMENTS
Requested data speed from H1 to H2
Requested data speed from H1-H3
Requested data speed from H1-H4
Requested data speed from H2-H3
Requested data speed from H2-H4
Your team will be developing the WAN network design. Prepare your recommendations by covering the following section.
Question 1 Draw the block diagram and clearly indicate the network topology you would prefer to connect all four Hospital sites. You may use USA Map to draw a network diagram. Download USA Map from the web, place the nodes on the map and then draw the topology. You must insert the picture of the WAN network diagram into your MS word document
Question 2 All four sites will have a 90Mbps connection to the internet. In the WAN diagram you developed in question 1, incorporate the connection to the internet and provide the new diagram. You must insert the second diagram/picture of the Network diagram into your MS word document
Question 3 What type of WAN service (s) would you recommend leasing for each connection to fulfill the Data Rates expectations? You should prepare a table and write WAN service for each connection among the hospital sites
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25