Please choose ONE question to answer from the discussion questions provided for each chapter. The
expected length of this assignment is 1/2-1 pages, double-spaced. Each assignment is graded as complete
Bringing the Science of Learning to the Classroom
1. Review the quotes from Christensen, Horn and Johnson noted on page 19: “every student learns in a
different way” “a key step toward making school intrinsically motivating is to customize an education to
match the way each child learns best” In your experience, does every student really learn in a different
way? How practical is it to customize the education of every student?
2. How are strengths and affinities leveraged and nurtured in your classroom, school, or district? What
opportunities do students have to develop their assets?
3. Many other scholars and practitioners are working to bring the “science of learning” to education—
including some who have been noted throughout this book. In what ways have you or your colleagues
begun to incorporate some of their ideas into your practice? How does the approach described by All
Kinds of Minds align with these efforts?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25