While information can point to certain truths and reveal gaps in care that should be addressed, information is neutral until it is assigned a purpose. As you progress in your career, you will continually return to the Triple Aim, which ensures quality management in its clear focus on improving the patient experience, improving the health of populations, and improving the cost of care for patients. This week you consider the best application for information you have learned from your data analyses.
Part I: Plotting Outbreak Data
Now that you know where the outbreaks are located, your organization wants to chart out the areas that pose the highest exposure risk.
Create a graph or chart using the data provided in the High Risk Areas spreadsheet to determine the areas of the country with the most risk.
Note: The chart/graph should be made directly in Microsoft Excel. For additional resources, please visit the Create a Chart MC Excel page, (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/create-a-chart-from-start-to-finish-0baf399e-dd61-4e18-8a73-b3fd5d5680c2)
Write a 350- to 525-word analysis of the data that answers the following questions:
Include your graph/chart(s) with your analysis, not separately. Label as a “Figure” according to APA formatting.
Part II: Information Analysis
Compare the charts and graphs you created for the reports in previous assessments and determine conclusions based on the analysis of the data.
Select a health care facility or service (e.g., hospital, physician practice, long-term care facility, ambulance service, pharmacy, or skilled nursing facility).
Write a 700- to 1,050-word analysis, addressing the following:
Cite at least 2 scholarly references to support your assignment. Feel free to use supplemental readings from peer-reviewed journals as references. Do not use ".com" commercial, ".edu" education, ".org," or ".net" proprietary sources. You may use one .gov reference, such as the CDC or NIH.
Compile Part I and Part II into a report that could be submitted to the leadership in your organization.
Format your report according to APA guidelines.
|City||Feb. Cases||March Cases||April Cases|
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25