A. Let's start by discussing the structure of our blood vessels. Let's each take a characteristic of (1) arteries, (2) veins, or (3) capillaries. Build upon what your classmates say to enable us to have a fuller understanding of these vessels that are essential for our existence.
The arteries' primary function is to transport oxygenated blood out from the heart. In order to maintain the blood flowing through the heart, the arteries have thicker walls and a muscular layer (Saladin, 2021).
The veins' characteristic function is to transport anemic blood to the heart. The veins won't have the same layers of muscle that the arteries have. The valves are what the veins rely on to keep the blood flowing. Venules are the tiniest veins in the body, which develop into larger veins as they go closer to the heart. Veins have thin walls and thin muscular tissue layers (WebMD, 2022).
All tissues contain capillaries, which have thin walls and are present throughout the body. Since the capillaries lack muscular tissue and valves, they may transport both oxygenated and deoxygenated blood. All around the body, capillaries—narrow blood vessels—can be seen.
Saladin, K. S., Gan, C. A., & Cushman, H. N. (2021). Anatomy & Physiology: The unity of form and function. McGraw-Hill Education.
WebMD Editorial Contributors (2022). How to Boost Your ‘Good’ Cholesterol. Retrieved from https://www.webmd.com/heart/how-to-boost-your-good-cholesterolLinks to an external site..
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25